Connecting the food industry with the refrigerated supply chain solutions
ColdChain Poland is the only business event for people related to the cold supply chain and logistics at a controlled temperature. Through a strategic connection with the WorldFood Poland exhibition – the most important business event of the food industry in Poland, exhibitors of the ColdChain sector have direct access to potential customers, i.e., the management staff of food enterprises, looking for new solutions for their businesses.
Unlimited opportunities for business development
The exhibition’s guests and exhibitors are representatives of production, distribution or export companies such as meat and fish, dairy products, vegetables and fruits, frozen foods and dietary supplements that require special storage and transport conditions. The event’s international nature allows the opportunity to attract foreign contractors and enter new markets. It is a perfect space for cooperation, getting the knowledge and searching for new development opportunities for your business.
Why is it worth taking part in the ColdChain Poland event?
– company’s promotion – building and maintaining a positive brand image
– presentation of services and opportunities – showing the new products, products sales
– networking – the possibility of gaining new business contacts, generating databases of potential customers, acquiring new business partners from Poland and abroad, maintaining good relations with existing customers
– education – e.g. through participation in practical discussion panels, as well as through direct conversations with customers, partners, suppliers and contractors
– market review and competition assessment – following the latest trends and innovations, verifying your position in the industry compared to the competition and collecting feedback and suggestions from industry visitors regarding the presented products and services.
WorldFood Poland and ColdChain Poland exhibition in April at EXPO XXI in Warsaw!