After the decision was announced by the Polish government, the rules for traveling to Poland and for people already staying in the territory of Poland have been changed from March 28, 2022, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Changes that have been announced:
– the 14-day quarantine was removed after crossing the Polish border,
– no coronavirus test is required for traveling to Poland,
– it is not required to presenting a certificate confirming vaccination against SARS-Cov-2 when entering the territory of Poland,
– the obligation to wear masks in public places has been abolished (the exception applies to medical facility and pharmacies),
– participation and organization of public gatherings is possible without a limit of people.
More information can be found on the official website: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus